Does casual work in the USA feature in your plans? Hear from some of the people who will be sending their summer working and traveling in the United States through the exchange visitor (J-1) program.

The Program provides countless opportunities for those looking to travel, work, and gain experience in the United States ranging from a few weeks to several years, then visit to research the countless opportunities and sponsors available.